Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 100

Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 100 

Goal: eat the honey and save 20 bears within 30 moves!

Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 100

Tips: I've been stuck on this level since like, forever, and I had decided I wasn't in a hurry to finish it until last night when I played on my phone and I miraculously passed it. You see when you're stuck in these Candy Crush games (the original game and the Soda game), there must be a programmer's code that they tend to give you mercy and give you the easiest versions to play. I played this again on FB today to give the blog tips and the video and I passed the level again in just 2 tries. I actually passed it with 12 moves left. Anyway, the tip is to focus on the blocks with the bears and you need to save some moves for the second phase where the bears are in the very bottom and harder to get into. Do as much as special candies and special combos as you can. I used a coloring candy + fish combo in the first phase and it pretty much decimated the bears blocks in the first move. The good things, this level lets you save your special candies for the second phase and I did use 2 color bomb combos in this phase to unearth almost of the bears but two. Good luck.


See this Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 100 walkthrough video.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 100 walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. We will post your comments soon. No spam comments please. Thanks.